- This event has passed.
"Practice self-healing at the tip of your fingers."
EFT stands for Emotional Freedom Technique and is also commonly known as Tapping. It is a mind/body tool that clears physical and emotional blocks from your energy system by using your fingers and intent.
It is one of the simplest and fastest ways to heal trauma. Since anxiety and stress are rooted in past traumas, I will share how EFT tapping can be used to release stress and anxiety.
We all experience stress and anxiety in our everyday life. However, many people have become so accustomed to this feeling that they only take notice when they feel overwhelmed or worse reach burnout.
But there is a better way. Becoming mindful and noticing how you feel is the first step to self-healing. Once you notice how you feel the next step is to use your tools to prevent overwhelm and burnout on an everyday basis.
EFT Tapping can be used by children and adults. So, if you are looking to bring harmony into your home, into your life and your children’s lives then I would encourage you learn Tapping for self-healing. It is simple, quick and easy to use.
Do you or your child experience any of these symptoms?
- You feel anxious a lot
- You have panic attacks
- You find it difficult to focus and concentrate
- You suffer from insomnia or don’t sleep well
- You get angry easily and find it difficult to regulate your emotions
- You feel stressed about everyday demands such as work/life balance or school/life balance
What will you learn:
- You will learn what EFT is and how it works
- You will learn the tapping points
- You will experience how EFT works in present time
- You will learn how EFT can be used for self-healing
- You will learn how EFT can be used with children and the benefits children gain from releasing negative emotions
- You will learn how EFT can be used in your everyday life as preventative measure to burnout
You will learn how EFT can help you:
- Manage everyday stress
- Release anxiety
- Support better sleep
- Increase focus and concentration
- Practice self-healing at the tip of your fingers
Annie is a Qualified Teacher, a Wellbeing Coach, a Reiki Master and an EFT Practioner. She is a published author and in 2011 she co-wrote the book called ‘A New Approach for Calm Classrooms’.
Annie uses the silent tapping technique to support children regulate their difficult emotions such as anger, anxiety and fear.
De Emotional Freedom Technique en deze EFT online class voelde voor mij ontzettend laagdrempelig, tastbaar en kloppend. Voor mij persoonlijk is het echt een heel simpele en gemakkelijk toepasbare methode voor het lichter doen voelen van emoties en spanningen in mijn lijf. Na een familie bezoek zat ik gister al kloppend op de drukpunten terug in de auto. En weer voelde alles al snel zo veel lichter. Dank je wel Annie voor het aanleren van deze fijne techniek! Voor mijzelf echt dus heel gemakkelijk toepasbaar en snel effect. Inhoudelijk heb ik eigenlijk geen feedback, behalve dat ik het echt heel erg fijn vond. Net als alle online classes tot nu toe eerlijk gezegd. Mooie inspirerende docenten. ~ Renée
I loved this class and even had the chance to work live through some of my blockages. Annie is an amazing teacher. I am very grateful! ~ Liza